"Note: For clients who are writing to women all over the world, we offer an E-mail forwarding and translation service; this can greatly increase the speed of your correspondence."
1. Be prolific: Write to as many women as possible. By writing many women you greatly increase your chances of success! The more attractive a woman, the more letters she will receive, so when writing to our ladies it is especially important to write to as many as possible to ensure you meet the most compatible and interested ladies.
2. Do not place too much emphasis on the woman's photo: Remember this is just one amateur snapshot that she sent in to us. Take out your driver's license and look at your photo. Is that really representative of how you look today? The point is that the woman in the photo may look quite different in real life; so don't be too easily discouraged from writing to some of the women whose photos may not look perfect. Time and again, we are told the ladies our clients meet were far more attractive in person than even in photos.
3. Read the lady's bio information. This information is there for a reason, you will be wasting your time as well as the lady's by responding to a woman whom you know you will not be compatible with.
4. Include photo(s): Always include a photo(s) of yourself along with your letter. Men ask us all the time if ladies Photoshop their pictures. Sometimes they will touch up their pictures a little. Photography studios, where ladies will often have pictures taken, will do the same. Men should also make every effort to submit nice pictures.
5. Ask questions about her. We’re always amazed to see guys writing War and Peace about
themselves and never asking a single question about the ladies they are writing to. We understand loneliness, of course, and how nice it is to have
someone to communicate with, but to make the best impression and to build her interest in you, be sure to ask her several questions in each letter.